June 20, 2011

Heartbroken & Lovesick



Today my Girlfriend is moving, and despite the fact that it's not that far away really, I still feel like crap.  Well maybe not crap, but I'm definitely not feeling 100%.  It's just one of those times where I can't accurately convey how I feel with words.  Prior to this, we had limited opportunity to spend time together due to details I'd rather not get into at this point.  So, you may or may not be able to sympathize with how I feel about increasing the distance between us by 60 - 70 Miles (~1 Hour).  Don't get me wrong though, I'm glad that she's doing this since it'll open more educational doors for her.  The last thing I want is to hold someone back from reaching potential.  I'm sure if I had asked her to stay a few months ago she would have gone through with it, but I don't want to be a selfish boyfriend.  I may or may not get to see her today before she goes; I may not even get to talk to her for a little while. Since I can't say it to her face, I'll say it here... To whoever needs it, not just to her.  If you're feeling Heartbroken, Lovesick, or even just Depressed. I love you.  Because I know exactly... how you feel.  Maybe a little compassion is all we need to get back on our feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment